DXB VISUALS FZE-Photographybypreet
Terms & Usage
1. Payment: The Client, shall make a payment in full by cash to Uday Preet, hereafter referred to as the Photographer of Dubai Visuals FZE to perform the services specified herein. The payment shall be applied to the total cost of the service and order in the invoice, not including any additional future orders.
2. Client’s Usage: The Client is welcome to use the photos for prints,sharing with friends and Relatives,Social media and for any personal use, However not for commercial use and advertising , and is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints /digitals. If Client is obtaining a print / digital for newspaper announcement of the wedding, editorial use,or website, Photographer authorizes Client to reproduce In such event, Client shall run a credit for the Photographer adjacent to the photograph.
3. Copyright and Reproductions: The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client on order or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, social media, website or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio.
4. Failure to Perform: If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return the deposit if any to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
5. Inherent Qualities: Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes as well as DVD / CD / USB media which may deteriorate due to delamination and oxidation. In addition the resolution of all digital files will be limited to the photographer’s discretion. The Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon the deterioration / alteration of pictures due to such inherent qualities.
6. Photographer’s Standard Price List: The charges in this Agreement are based on the Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
7. Miscellaneous: This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates.